The North Florida Wildflower Festival will be held Saturday, April 24, 2021 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. CT at Magnolia Square, Blountstown, Florida. The event is free and open to the public.
The festival is open to vendors selling plants, trees, shrubs, flowers, arts and crafts, yard art, outdoor items, spring apparel, home décor, jewelry and more. No candidate or political issue vendors will be allowed. All applications are subject to approval.
Vendor Fees: $40.00 per 10’x12’ space.
Additional $10 for electric access, which is very limited.
Please complete the form below to register as a vendor for the 2021 North Florida Wildflower Festival.
2021 North Florida Wildflower Festival Schedule
ALL TIMES CENTRAL
• 7:00 to 9:00 a.m...Vendor arrival and set up
• 8:30 a.m...Vendor vehicles must be off-site (roads will close)
• 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m...Open to public
• 2:00 p.m...Vendors may break down and load
• Outdoor display area is Magnolia Square (corner of Hwy. 71 & 20), rain or shine.
• The outdoor display area for each vendor measures approximately 10'x12'.
• Vendor supplies all set-up materials such as tent, tables, chairs, etc.
• Limited electrical outlets are available. There is an additional $10 for electricity. They will be assigned on a first come, first served basis. No generators are allowed.
• All vendors are encouraged to stay for the duration of the event. Vehicles should be removed from event site by 8:30 a.m.
• Vendors should be set-up by 9 a.m. Saturday morning, and may start breaking down at 2:00 p.m.
• Vendors will receive space number and map of layout the day prior to the event.
Vendor Rules and Information
• Sell only items listed on this application.
• The Festival reserves the right to ask for removal of any items not appropriate.
• No exclusives are granted. However, in order for the Festival to maintain its general theme, product quality, variety, and the repetition of like products will be limited.
• If your items are not accepted, the application fee will be returned.
• Booth assignments will be on a first paid, first served basis.
• No part of your set up may extend beyond your allotted purchased space. This includes your tent tiedown, trailer hitches, campers, canopies, etc.
• Each vendor is responsible for their own trash. Please leave your space as you found it.
• Remove vehicles from site by designated times.
• Vendors are responsible for all Sales Tax.
• Obscene material in any form, firearms and weapons are strictly prohibited.
• Overtly offensive items, materials, signage, or banners are strictly prohibited.
• The Festival is not responsible for loss or damage of items.
• Deadline for entry is when VENDOR SPACES ARE FULL. Register early as spaces fill quickly.
• When any rule is violated, the Festival reserves the right to ask the offending vendor to leave the eventor remove said offense or violation. All fees will be forfeited.
• Additional information concerning setup procedures will be sent to accepted vendors.
• Most vendors will not be able to pull directly up to their space. An ATV will be onsite to help transport items to booths, however, wagons or dollies are encouraged.